Below are the top ten most read News items on the Microwave Journal Website. These were stand alone news postings from our "Industry News". Other widely read news items were compiled in our "Around the Circuit" feature. Judging from the top-ten list, readers were very interested in the outcome of the M/A-COM acquisition by Cobham (stayed tuned for special coverage on these two companies in February) as well as the acquisition of Ansoft by Ansys. News from test & Measurement companies Agilent and Tektronix made the list as did two news items from TriQuint on their high power GaN transistors.
1. Cobham to Acquire M/A-COM for $425 M
2. Tektronix Adds Waveform Image Processing to Spectrum Analyzers
3. M/A-COM Technology Solutions Formed
4. Ethertronics Delivers Small Ceramic GPS Antennas
5. TriQuint Unveils PowerBand High Power, Wideband RF Transistors
6. M/A-COM Acquisition Strengthens Cobham
7. TriQuint Semiconductor Reveals Gallium Nitride Products
8. ANSYS Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Ansoft Corp.
9. Agilent Technologies Introduces End-to-End DigRF V4 Measurement Solution for Mobile Handset Design
10.Endwave Modules Feature Integrated Digital Micro-controlle